Cosmetic Dentist Los Angeles & Long Beach
Where your comfort is our highest priority!
Welcome to Rayhan and Marvizi DDS! We are excited to share our passion for oral health with you and your family. Our office staff goes above and beyond to ensure you a comfortable, pleasant experience. We know that your oral health directly affects the rest of your body, and we want to help keep your mouth healthy and strong. We provide dental care to patients in Los Angeles and Long Beach, California.
Drs. LA Dentist Rosita M. Rayhan, Joseph M. Marvizi and Jason Lahmani work hard to provide the most cutting-edge dental services to our patients. Our staff members believe in making personal connections with our patients to provide the highest level of service.
We provide a variety of dental services. Our general dentistry includes root canal treatment, sealants, wisdom tooth extraction and comprehensive cleanings and exams. Our cosmetic dentists offer dental implants, Zoom! teeth whitening, veneers, Lumineers and tooth-colored crowns and fillings. We also offer sedation options to help our patients feel comfortable and at ease during their procedures.
Invisalign treatment helps our patients achieve straighter smiles without the hassle of traditional metal braces. These clear plastic aligners work wonders, and your friends won’t even know you’re wearing them! We would love to set up a consultation to discuss how Invisalign can overhaul your smile.
We have convenient appointment slots Monday through Friday to fit into your schedule. Contact us today to set up a complimentary consultation. We look forward to meeting you and your family,and we hope you choose us for your oral health needs.
September 3rd, 2014 by Micaela Omega
INDEED… DENTISTRY IS SERIOUS business. But that doesn’t mean we have to take ourselves TOO seriously all the time, right?
9 Dental-Related Fun Facts
1. A typical elephant’s molar weighs nearly nine pounds.
2. In 1994, a West Virginia prison inmate braided dental floss into a rope to escape!
3. The first toothbrush with animal hair bristles was made in China in 1498.
4. A snail’s mouth is no larger than the head of a pin, but can have 25,000 teeth inside!
5. Some of the world’s most choked on objects are toothpicks! Be cautious when picking your teeth or holding one in your mouth.
6. Like cows, humans actually chew side to side—not just up and down.
7. In North America, over 3 million miles of dental floss are purchased each year… Enough to circle Earth 120 times!
8. When you skip flossing, you’re missing 35% of your teeth’s surface area!
9. The first modern(ish) braces were constructed in France in 1728. They were made from metal and string.
Thanks for trusting us to keep your mouth and teeth healthy!
We know it’s a big responsibility and we take it very seriously. Any time you have questions about your oral health, let’s visit.